Verily sentence example
- Verily this I know, with all my being.
- Verily, the thing I fear most for you all is what Allah will allow you to acquire of the splendor of this world.
- Isaiah 43:11 * Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Savior.
- And, verily, whosoever has this trust, for him there is no uncertainty."
- If thou dost glory in thy God, and dost glory in thy God, and dost verily believe the promise that is made, command that these stones be bread.Advertisement
- Eat (for yourselves) and pasture your cattle: verily, in this are signs for men endued with understanding.
- Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing " .
- The uses of amen ("verily") in the Gospels form a peculiar class; they are initial, but often lack any backward reference.
- The following rules from the hadith or traditional sayings of the prophet are noteworthy: - " Wear white garments, for verily they are full of cleanliness, and pleasant to the eye."
- Verily there was no formula by which the Tathagata attained the consummation of Incomparable Enlightenment.Advertisement
- 13, where the singular use of the restrictive particle ak (EV " verily ") supported the teaching that other Sabbaths need not be observed.
- Yea, verily, they shall be saved from God's ire (de ira) and called to the mercy of Christ.