Veridical sentence example
- In dreams he had experiences which were not veridical.
- How can he distinguish veridical experience from welcome illusion?
- According to the veridical reading,  the ' objects ' of belief and knowledge are best treated as propositions.
- A bohsum may also be procured through a dream; but in this case, too, it is necessary to apply to the priest to decide whether the dream was veridical.
- Not that these stages should be confused with a veridical perception of the trigger action.Advertisement
- The mere immobility of the body was sufficient to show that its state was not identical with that of waking; when, in addition, the sleeper awoke to give an account of visits to distant lands, from which, as modern psychical investigations suggest, he may even have brought back veridical details, the conclusion must have been irresistible that in sleep something journeyed forth, which was not the body.