Verbal-communication sentence example
- He had excellent verbal communication skills, organized, prompt, and impressed clients.
- Language Some games specifically disallow players to use any verbal communication between actors - touchline coaching is specifically ruled out in many games.
- Most children have acquired good verbal communication by the age of three.
- Only a fraction of our total brain capacity is dedicated to verbal communication.
- You will of course be able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen, entrepreneurial flare and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.Advertisement
- Mrs. Tackett has the important task of teaching a group of high school students how to improve their verbal communication.
- Kathy practiced effective verbal communication before presenting her ideas in front of the company's executive board.
- This encourages verbal communication and provides a wonderful gift to family members while the residents still retain some degree of memory.
- Children's receptive communication skills are more advanced than their verbal communication skills.
- The employers are looking to hire someone with strong verbal communication skills for the sales position.Advertisement
- Using a 15-point scale, professionals evaluate a child's relationship to people, body use, adaptation to change, listening response, and verbal communication.
- When 50% of communication is non-verbal and based on body language and another 35% is on the tone of our voice; that leaves very little verbal communication to convince a guy you are not intimidated to talk with him.