Verandas sentence example
- The houses in the European quarter are built of stone, are flat-roofed and provided with verandas.
- These streets are wide and bordered with trees, and are flanked by shops with open fronts and verandas.
- The houses are almost all of one storey, built in the quaint style of southern Spain, with red-tile roofs, and the better ones with verandas and court gardens.
- It is a threestoreyed building with arcaded verandas and a fine staircase leading to a loggia on the first floor.
- Formerly all South African houses had stoeps, but in the central parts of the larger towns the buildings are now without verandas.Advertisement
- I bedroom will have a door opening out on to the verandas 1 split air conditioner unit.
- Some farm houses had geraniums on the verandas which provided a welcome splash of color.
- On the first floor you will find 3 bedrooms, the main bathroom and spacious verandas.
- The quiet couples slurping noodles after dark on verandas will become rioting, spitting, drug- taking delinquents.
- Of those with river views, 104 have verandas.Advertisement
- The inn's two open-air verandas offer views and people-watching during breakfast, lunch and dinner and live entertainment and karaoke at night.