Venturi sentence example
- A full account, together with other early contributions to the science of light, is given in Venturi's Commentari sopra la storia de la Teoria del Ottica (Bologna, 1814).
- The most interesting of all these adaptations is the setting of the words: "Et expecto resurrectionem mortuorum et vitam venturi saeculi.
- This section of the Mass concludes with another brilliant fugue for the chorus, to the words 'Et vitam venturi saeculi, Amen ' .
- A whirlpool is made by installing venturi jets into the side of a bath through which water is re-circulated using a powerful pump.
- In the most widely used venturi scrubber, water is injected into the flue gas stream at the venturi throat to form droplets.Advertisement
- This price includes bath, 8 jet venturi whirlpool system with Chrome jets and Controls, front panel and Chrome shower screen.
- Rear vents in back provide venturi effect, creating maximum air flow through for wider comfort range.
- Advantage is taken of the difference in pressure created in the throat of the venturi tube.
- Venturi tubes may not be the first thing you think to clean when you're looking at your propane grill, but keeping them clean is very important.
- Venturi tubes extend from the burners to the control valve.Advertisement
- Refer to your owner's manual for instructions on removing the venturi tubes for cleaning.