Ventriloquist sentence example
- The second season winner, Terry Fator, is a ventriloquist from Mesquite, Texas.
- April is a ventriloquist who is addicted to her puppets.
- The ventriloquist, impressionist, comedian, and singer, known to millions as "The Human Jukebox," claims he was "beyond shocked" when his name was announced as the show's million dollar-winner.
- None of the judges thought a ventriloquist could take the show, but Fator proved everyone wrong.
- The title is taken from the 1945 Michael Redgrave supernatural chiller in which a ventriloquist is driven insane by his crazed dummy alter ego.Advertisement
- Whilst at junior school he became only the second ever British ventriloquist to have a radio show.
- With the circus in town, why does the ventriloquist have nothing to say?
- This thing of having a single ventriloquist with one small dummy comes from the late music hall era.
- Bill, was a rather dilapidated ventriloquist 's doll that Baird had been using for many months in his experiments.
- Ventriloquist dummies, perhaps not falling strictly into the category of dolls, carry even heavier baggage.Advertisement
- The entertainment was varied by Richard doing a ventriloquist act !
- We've got Wang, who's the Korean ventriloquist's dummy from Big Fish.
- Business has made a ventriloquist 's trick of the humanity we take for granted.
- We do think the ventriloquist doll deserves his own film - which I guess is why we 're writing ' Shhh ' !
- I had decided to do a piece working with a ventriloquist dummy looking like myself and to learn ventriloquism.Advertisement
- The staff liked him too (despite his habit of practicing his ventriloquist skills on unsuspecting employees).