Ventriloquism sentence example
- Terry Fator of Mesquite, Texas, walked away the winner of the second season of America's Got Talent by combining ventriloquism with singing.
- I used to call myself a Wizard, and do tricks of ventriloquism.
- Using his puppets and ventriloquism skills, he performed songs by Etta James, Garth Brooks, Nat King Cole and Louis Armstrong, among others.
- I had decided to do a piece working with a ventriloquist dummy looking like myself and to learn ventriloquism.
- The Maori rebellion, fomented by French Catholics, was an outbreak against everything foreign, and the strange religion Hau-hauism, a blend of Old Testament history, Roman Catholic dogmas, pagan rites and ventriloquism, found many adherents.Advertisement