Ventilatory sentence example
- Each ventilatory mode was applied for 1 h in a randomized order.
- Most patients with central sleep apnea have a history of bulbar polio, and some required ventilatory support (120 ).
- The ventilatory anaerobic threshold was markedly reduced in recipients compared to controls.
- The ventilatory response to exercise in our patients was similar to that reported in previous studies.
- In all but one patient, ventilatory insufficiency was the limiting factor for exercise.Advertisement
- Both sleep-disordered breathing and CAH can be reversed and symptoms improved with the initiation of ventilatory assistance.
- Increased exercise ventilatory control despite haemodynamic and pulmonary abnormalities.
- People who develop weakness of the diaphragm or other ventilatory muscles may require a mechanical ventilator to continue breathing deeply enough.
- Good hygiene of the lungs is critical for health and long-term survival of a person with weakened ventilatory muscles.