Ventilate sentence example
- The solution is to carefully ventilate the greenhouse to reduce the humidity and water early in the morning not at night.
- Remember to fully ventilate the room so you do not breathe in risky fumes, and try to complete your cleaning as quickly as possible.
- Ventilate but little, and with care; raise the ventilating sash only high enough to let the heated air from the greenhouse drive back the outer air so as not to chill the plants.
- Therefore, the first thing is to loosen the battery vent caps, ventilate the charging area.
- Be sure to wear a mask and rubber gloves, to ventilate the room well, and to keep children and pets away from the room where you are working.Advertisement
- A tympanostomy tube is small tube made of metal or plastic that is inserted during myringotomy to ventilate the middle ear.
- Open windows or otherwise ventilate the room when using ammonia, chlorine bleach, oven cleaner, degreasers, spray paints, dry cleaning fluid, furniture polish, or other household products that give off strong vapors at room temperature.