Venoms sentence example
- It is interesting to note that in the case of the closely analogous example of snake venoms, there may be separated from a single venom a number of toxic bodies which have a selective action on different animal tissues.
- Most venoms are tasteless, but cobra poison is said to be disagreeably bitter.
- Yet another group, including cocaine, ergot, strychnine, and some snake venoms, causes potentially fatal seizures.
- Graudins, A., et al. "Red-back spider (Latrodectus hasselti) antivenom prevents the toxicity of widow spider venoms."
- Commonly, this is associated with allergies to medications, foods, and insect venoms.Advertisement