Venereal sentence example
- Laser therapy, although more expensive, is often used for treating venereal warts that are more extensive.
- Unlike venereal syphilis, endemic syphilis is not sexually transmitted.
- Similar to venereal syphilis, however, it begins with skin sores and has a latent period followed by a more severe stage, which includes bone infections and additional skin lesions.
- Human papillomavirus (HPV): HPV causes condylomata acuminata, more commonly known as venereal warts or genital warts.
- It seems like he either shot himself or died of venereal disease.Advertisement
- He sat on various royal commissions, including those on the Civil Service and Venereal Diseases, and from 1917 to 1919 was again chairman of the Independent Labour party.
- Venereal Diseases >>
- It may be taken at first for almost any fever, particularly typhoid, or for venereal disease or lymphangitis.
- Strong sulphuric acid is occasionally used as a caustic to venereal sores, warts and malignant growths.
- The theory that the King suffered from the venereal disease syphilis, was first put forward about a century after his death.Advertisement
- Aimed at the public, this brochure describes bovine trichomoniasis, a venereal disease of cattle caused by the parasite Tritrichomonas fetus.
- A law enacted in 1909 forbids a marriage in which either of the parties is a common drunkard, habitual criminal, epileptic, imbecile, feeble-minded person, idiot or insane person, a person who has been afflicted with hereditary insanity, a person who is afflicted with pulmonary tuberculosis in its advanced stages, or a person who is afflicted with any contagious venereal disease, unless the woman is at least forty-five years of age.
- Under Hollywood's production code at the time, movies could not include nudity, criminal activity, or offensive language, or depict illegal drug use, venereal disease, or childbirth.
- Men were accusing many women of trying to have sex with them who had venereal disease.
- Others are receiving chemotherapy for transmissible venereal tumors, which are sexually transmitted.Advertisement
- An injection of the tincture into venereal warts is said to cause them to disappear.
- A salaried doctor for the poor was appointed in 1805, midwifery and venereal cases being excluded from his duties.
- Genital warts, also called condyloma acuminata or venereal warts, are one of the most common forms of sexually transmitted disease (STD) in this country.