Veneered sentence example
- In the vicinity there are many coal mines, and among the manufactures are bricks, furniture, veneered doors, and shirts.
- Many of the intermont plainsthese chiefly in the north-appear to be heavily aggraded with mountain Waste; while others-these chiefly in the southare rock-floored and thinly veneered with alluvium.
- The Library contains a huge mahogany double secretaire bookcase and a walnut veneered oak collector's cabinet.
- The assembly is place on a surface which is known to be flat, such as a piece of veneered chipboard.
- The case, lid, keywell, soundwell and jackrail are all veneered in plain walnut with ash herringbone stringing.Advertisement
- The case is constructed of oak veneered with walnut with inset panels of bird and floral marquetry.
- Mondus designs and manufactures contemporary furniture which includes modern rattan and retro veneered furniture for the home and contract use.
- Internal Our Internal range features pre glazed veneered doors glazed with Georgian wire glass.
- The gist of the latter method is that a design chiselled d jour has its outlines veneered with other metal which serves to emphasize them.
- The desks top have a honeycomb structure and are covered in wood leather or glass and veneered trestle style legs.Advertisement
- The internal veneered furniture is made from Montreal Maple, whilst all worktops are finished with decorative laminate with a silver gray granite effect.
- The green and brown stripe boxes are hand-made and veneered in briar walnut.
- The jackrail is composed of a core of deal veneered with walnut.