Vending-machine sentence example
- The local youth drop-in center is trying to work out how to fill the vending machine with fair trade goods too.
- Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
- The Kevin Chin vending machine franchise takes advantage of and benefits from two major UK growth sectors.
- The vending machine operator must not allow the purchase of more than 100 tablets in a single transaction.
- Crane Merchandising Systems - Europe, based in Chippenham, Wiltshire, is part of the world 's largest vending machine manufacturer.Advertisement
- The ATT prepaid phone cards can be purchased either online, in a store or from a vending machine.
- Use a pair of handcuffs and connect them to the Starlite and a vending machine that you create.
- In action stages, you can then place the Starlite inside the vending machine.
- Move the vending machine next to Maxwell, empty it, and you have the Starlite.
- Money-keeping some cash for vending machine snacks comes in handy if your meal arrives cold or you have the urge for a chocolate bar at midnight.Advertisement
- Movie rental stores, such as Blockbuster or Redbox (which is a vending machine that allows you to rent movies for a dollar a night.).
- Vending Machine Businesses: Another very low cost franchise to buy into is an established vending machine franchise.
- Be sure you understand what is included in potential vending machine businesses.
- Buying an established route is a popular way of getting into the vending machine business since you can have your accountant examine the profit and loss of the business before buying it and estimate potential money to be made.
- Replace vending machine finds for healthy, yet sweet options you can take along, such as raisins or other dried fruits.Advertisement
- If your former diet consisted primarily of processed foods like vending machine munchies and other on-the-go grub, try easing into a high fiber diet.
- For example, in one episode's Quick Fire Challenge, contestants had to create an amuse bouche solely from items in a vending machine.