Vendettas sentence example
- I don't pursue vendettas or punch people on the nose.
- James continued the vendettas himself, destroying the power of the once mighty Black Douglases.
- Here family vendettas were rife and houses were built with ever higher fortifications.
- In instincts and in character, also, the typical " mountaineers " are to a marked degree primitive; they are, for the most part, very ignorant; they are primitively hospitable and are warm-hearted to friends and strangers, but are implacable in their enmities and are prone to vendettas and family feuds, which often result in the killing in open fight or from ambush of members of one faction by members of another; and their relative seclusion and isolation has brought them, especially in some districts, to a disregard for law, or to a belief that they must execute justice with their own hands.
- I do n't pursue vendettas or punch people on the nose.Advertisement
- Old vendettas never die and with the first democratic elections imminent, there are some very dangerous people in town.
- Unlike their other super couple counterparts on daytime dramas, Nikki and Victor's trials and tribulations were compounded by day-to-day living, business rivals and personal vendettas.
- Despite many conquests, his long list of marriages and relationships failed often due to his business practices, priorities and personal vendettas.