Ven sentence example
- There is also a group of Scholia, chiefly exegetical, a collection of which was published by Villoison from a MS. Ven.
- The lower Black Ven Marls of the nearer cliff face are covered by the talus slope of slipped material.
- Her first release through Capital, Ven Conmigo, became the first female Tejano album to achieve gold status.
- It was after the release of Ven Conmigo that Selena and her family, who now worked in various roles on her team, met Yolando Saldivar.
- They are all pelagic, the foot being entirely transformed into a pair of anterior fins; eyes are absent, and the nerve centres are concentrated on the ven tral side of the oesophagus.Advertisement