Velveteen sentence example
- Dressed all over in black velveteen with a black cap sporting a gorgeous green feather on his curly brown hair.
- Descriptions of the following fabrics, which are not of course invariably made of cotton, will be found in separate articles: Baize, Bandana, Bombazine, Brocade, Calico, Cambric, Canvas, Chintz, Corduroy, Crape, Cretonne, Denim, Dimity, Drill, Duck, Flannelette, Fustian, Gauze, Gingham, Longcloth, Moleskin, Mull, Muslin, Nankeen, Print, Rep, Ticking, Twill, Velveteen.
- Set of 3 x 12 sided in velveteen pouch: 1x Stars.
- The doorman in the velveteen jacket moved into a shaft of light.
- An issue that I discovered with the velveteen material for these cases is that it makes your iPod click wheel furry.Advertisement
- The porcelain version had a nylon flap interior and a velveteen interior on the iPod portion.
- "Beer Maiden" has a velveteen mini-dress with an attached lace-up floral trim vest designed to look like a corset top, an eyelet blouse with ruffled neck and sleeves, plether belt suspenders and a matching choker.
- They are made from a non-tarnished material that is lacquered and comes with a black velveteen pouch to store it in.
- The angels are descending to wrap me up in red velveteen.
- Velveteen longalls-This is a dressier version of the more casual overall.Advertisement