Veining sentence example
- The veining of a cherry petal, for example, the tessellation of a carps scales, the serration of a leafs edgeall these lines remain intact, spared by the cutters tool, while the leaf itself, or the petal, or the scales of the fish, have the threads forming them cut so as to show the velvet nap and to appear in soft, low relief.
- Also known as African rosewood, Bubinga is medium red-brown with purple veining, native to the African continent.
- Orange in color with blue veining, it enjoys a slightly tangy aroma.
- The later brood has an even more pronounced veining.
- The black veining is very prominent in the white fringes.Advertisement
- Hot Pink:- Vigorous, Parge bright pink flowers with distinctive darker veining from the center.
- A lightly pressed creamy white cheese marbled with dark blue-green veining.
- The leaves impress even on a young tree and may be up to twelve inches long with distinctive red veining and stems.
- Hot Pink :- Vigorous, Parge bright pink flowers with distinctive darker veining from the center.
- You may even want to use a veining tool for added texture.Advertisement
- The finest variety is I. orientalis, having larger flowers of a deeper color, with a different veining, and the falls especially broad and expanding.