Vegetated sentence example
- The species found here reflect the well vegetated nature of the ponds.
- There are approximately 300 coral cays, including 213 unvegetated cays, 43 vegetated cays and 44 low wooded islands.
- Between the beaches and Lake St. Lucia are some of the world's highest vegetated dunes as well as swamp and sand forest.
- It immediately dashed off down into the thickly vegetated gully below the trail.
- The relatively wooded character of the thorn hedges gives the landscape a well vegetated appearance.Advertisement
- Follow the thin vertical crack above until forced left into a wider crack, which leads to a vegetated ledge.
- Two areas of exposed vegetated shingle occur at the extremes of the barrier.
- On the return he found a fantail nest with 2 eggs right along the trail in a sparsely vegetated bush.
- South Luangwa's terrain varies from thickly vegetated woodland to open grassy plains covering an area approximately half the size of Wales.
- Days 29 - 30 Ascension Island is a dry volcanic island with a moist and richly vegetated top.Advertisement
- Between the beaches and Lake St Lucia are some of the world 's highest vegetated dunes as well as swamp and sand forest.
- Sea cliffs The Sensitive Marine Area is one of the most important areas in the United Kingdom for its vegetated sea cliffs.
- Hawaiian Goose The Hawaiian goose inhabits the poorly vegetated volcanic slopes of Hawaii.
- South Luangwa 's terrain varies from thickly vegetated woodland to open grassy plains covering an area approximately half the size of Wales.
- I probably just vegetated in front of the TV like anyone with no damn job should, frankly.Advertisement
- The article by Jakubel on " the literary renaissance " says: " The Prague theatre, which had vegetated miserably up to now, developed under the reign of Joseph II.
- Water voles like to make their homes along densely vegetated river banks or ditches where the current is slow.
- The area still has a heavily vegetated character despite infill over recent years.