Veers sentence example
- veers round, and you have to pull hard in its teeth all the way home.
- veers wildly from line to line.
- veers dangerously close to heavy metal territory.
- veers too far in any direction or falls back on cliche.
- Then, after tea, the wind veers round, and you have to pull hard in its teeth all the way home.Advertisement
- We have only subtext, a fragile thread of thought that veers wildly from line to line.
- Download Mi les Away Blatant pop music: a cheery song that veers dangerously close to heavy metal territory.
- It never veers too far in any direction or falls back on cliche.
- This comparison allows physicians to see if a baby's development slows radically or otherwise veers away from what is considered normal for that particular child.
- Despite being bold and memorable, it veers just short of being too strong.Advertisement
- Paul Frank, particularly the Small Paul line, is also another fun place to shop for clothing that veers from mainstream culture.
- This watch veers into James Bond territory.
- As the dragonriders discover more about their forgotten past, the series veers closer to true science fiction.
- Where Alien was creepy-crawly tension and jump-out-at-you boo's, Aliens veers into action-adventure with the 'eighties-style hoo-rah Marines.