Vee sentence example
- Two FV engines glued together in vee formation by means of a magnesium block casting became the Double Four Valve or DFV.
- They are Western, Eastern and Venezuelan equine encephalitis, or WEE, EEE and VEE respectively.
- It was originally known as a V particle, due to the characteristic vee.
- The deep vee of Glen Derry is well seen toward the left.
- Main gear retract into the inboard engine nacelles Power Plant: Four 1,280 hp Rolls-Royce Merlin 24 twelve cylinder Vee liquid cooled engines.Advertisement
- However, she epitomized the sound of optimistic uptown soul, especially in her work with Chicago 's Vee Jay label.
- With a vee belt drive a number of belts are used.
- These belt drives, unlike flat and vee belt drives are positive.
- It is the more common arrangement in a vee form engine.
- Now it is impossible to buy a plain navy wool sweater with round neck or vee neck.Advertisement
- On the outer corner (partially in your crease, partially on your top lashline, in a "vee" shape), you'll apply the darkest shade.
- I added a bit of Cover Girl's Tapestry Taupe shadow in the crease and outer "vee."
- Not every roof is a simple inverted vee.
- Vecepia "Vee" Towery was a bit of a surprise win this edition with her take-no-prisoners game plan.