Vc sentence example
- The vena cava (vc) is always found to the right of the Spigelian lobe and dorsal to the stalk of the caudate.
- This court, which the American government proposed to call a " Court of Arbitral Justice," would take the place of that which it was proposed to institute under Vc u No.
- The intention of the Hague draft annexed to the Vc u was to create a permanent court as distinguished from that established in 1899, which, though called permanent, was not so, having to be put together ad hoc as the occasion arose.
- The various forms in areal co-ordinates may be derived from the above by substituting Xa for 1, µb for m and vc for n, or directly by expressing the condition for tangency of the line x+y+z = o to the conic expressed in areal coordinates.
- I used bank debt plus £ 6m of VC money to fund the buyout.Advertisement
- However, " up for sale " when a VC is on board, inevitably entails " to the highest bidder.
- Awarded the VC for exceptional gallantry during the landings at Gallipoli on 25th April 1915.
- A vector instruction that validates the VC is called a masked operation.
- He was the nephew Lieutenant W G Cubitt VC (reg No. 283).
- The VC Archive is so far the best and most reliable site for reviews on all Virtual Console games.Advertisement
- One of these sites is VC Notifier, a service that sends you an e-mail or SMS message whenever the Virtual Console is updated in any way.
- The site has been adding a few VC game reviews in the past few weeks, but the list is being filled out quite slowly.
- Not a comprehensive list by far, but worth reading if you're still on the fence about trying the VC in the first place.
- The VC Shox III 3 2003 NBA All Star Game Edition shoe, in eye-grabbing electric blue with striking red and white accents are very rare and, if found on eBay, can cost considerably more than their original retail price of $89.99.
- Van Cleef and Arpels products are marked with the company trademark, which is a lozenge shaped logo with the VC and A on either side of a stylized image of the Vendome Column.Advertisement
- Now the electric force (P,Q,R) is the force acting on the electrons of the medium moving with velocity v; consequently by Faraday's electrodynamic law (P,Q,R) = (P',Q' - vc, R'+vb) where (P',Q',R') is the force that would act on electrons at rest, and (a,b,c) is the magnetic induction.