Vayu sentence example
- " Moon " is zlava in written and dawa in spoken language, in which -va is a suffix; the word itself is zla-, cognate to the Mongol ssara, Sokpa sara, Gyarung t-sile, Vayu cholo, &c. The common spoken word for " head " is go, written mgo, to which the Manipuri moko and the Mishmi mkura are related.
- Thus Indra is mainly concerned with thunder and other atmospheric phenomena; but Vayu is the wind, the Maruts are wind-gods, Agni is fire or the god of fire, and so connected with lightning.
- Vayu Yoga Center, located on Columbia Street in Brooklyn, New York City, offers several types of yoga classes, including prenatal yoga, postnatal yoga, and "Itsy Bitsy Yoga" for toddlers.
- Vayu Yoga is popular with families because many of its classes and workshops are designed for children, childbirth, and healthy movement as a family.
- In addition to prenatal yoga and mommy and baby yoga classes, Vayu offers family movement workshops where the whole family can attend a yoga class together.Advertisement
- At Vayu Yoga in New York City, traditional yoga classes are offered for adults looking to benefit both physically and mentally from yoga practice.
- Since Vayu Yoga Center offers both types of class, you can practice both yoga and Pilates while only having to become familiar with one studio.
- Lastly, Vayu Yoga offers restorative yoga classes for people looking for a gentle class.
- If you are extremely inflexible, have chronic pain, or would like to ease your way into a yoga practice for any other reason, restorative yoga at Vayu Yoga Center may be a great start.
- The Vayu Center is run by Abby Dorn, who specializes in Hatha Yoga, She teaches all classes.Advertisement