Vatic sentence example
- My dreams often feel quite vatic in nature.
- The vatic passages in the Bible are often very mysterious.
- Ancient writers often wrote with a vatic quality.
- The Pope's pronouncement on the values of the Catholic church was vatic.
- Although he dressed the part, the high priest's vatic eloquence was not convincing.Advertisement
- The words of angels are usually perceived as vatic.
- The town fortune teller is thought by most to speak only folly, but I believe that his prophecies are truly vatic.
- Many claim that their religious texts are not only vatic but entirely true.
- His words on environmentalism were vatic and universal.
- Some poets were once regarded to be vatic beings.Advertisement
- Many religious texts contain prophetic, or vatic, portions.
- He is my favorite poet because of his vatic writings, which are widely disputed.
- Many believe that their dreams are actually vatic visions of their future.
- The spoken word form of art always seems so vatic to me, especially when it is done well.
- Her every utterance appears vatic in nature, prophetic and mysterious.Advertisement