Vasomotor sentence example
- It is just a question, however, whether, even in instances such as these, the nutritional failure may not be explained upon the assumption of withdrawal of the local vasomotor control.
- This is mainly due to a direct action on the muscular coats of the vessels, but is also partly of central origin, since the drug also stimulates the vasomotor centre in the medulla oblongata.
- These consist chiefly in an action upon non-striped muscle, vasomotor centres, blood vessels and the blood.
- It is thought that up to 80% of women will experience vasomotor symptoms.
- Therefore, the baroreceptors act to fine tune the activity of the vasomotor center based on fluctuations in pressure.Advertisement
- Output from the vasomotor center changes the heart rate to return blood pressure to acceptable levels.
- There is reduction in vasomotor tone; both vagal and sympathetic influences are minimized.