Vasoconstrictor sentence example
- It is a pure peripheral vasoconstrictor and reflex bradycardia, needing treatment with atropine can occur.
- Angiotensin II: Is the most potent vasoconstrictor in the body.
- A pure peripheral vasoconstrictor which is available in 10mg ampoules.
- Serotonin was first recognized as a powerful vasoconstrictor in blood serum.
- There are theoretical risks to the foot from the vasoconstrictor effect.Advertisement
- Good analgesia reduces the level of circulating catecholamines and avoids the vasoconstrictor response to pain.
- Avoiding occupational exposure to cold or vibration Stopping any vasoconstrictor drugs (unless the risks of stopping outweigh the benefits).
- Peripheral vasoconstrictor agents are not generally recommended; avoid the use of adrenaline.
- Coffee - Two cups of coffee will help relieve your headache because it is a vasoconstrictor - it reduces the swelling of your blood vessels that causes the throbbing pain.