Variety-store sentence example
- We drove another mile before spotting a corner variety store.
- After a sneaky backdoor departure and stop at the variety store for their purchases the couple was on their way.
- The woman owned the variety store and was never without a smile and a good word.
- There were errands to run: a walk to the variety store for light bulbs—a matron in 2C had filched every one before departing—a toilet plunger job in 3B.
- I had to change buses, but the last guy dropped me off right here in Ouray at the Variety store!Advertisement
- There were errands to run: a walk to the variety store for light bulbsâ€”a matron in 2C had filched every one before departingâ€”a toilet plunger job in 3B.
- Donald bought him a camera at the Variety store.
- Sackler and Dean spent the afternoon listening to the exaggerated tale of a variety store owner who had been held up at gunpoint, and supposedly relieved of $1,500.
- Dean and Andy Sackler, his partner on the variety store hold up, methodically checked leads until they arrested two youths ages 14 and 12 who admitted to the robbery.
- Take your favorite cap or buy a plain one at a variety store.Advertisement