Variety-show sentence example
- In America, however, the term was used for a variety show involving broad comedy and sometimes bawdy content, such as striptease.
- His first television performances were in 1977 on the Starland Vocal Band Show, and in 1978 on Mary, a variety show starring Mary Tyler Moore.
- After a few more chart successes, she ventured into television on Donny and Marie, a variety show that aired from 1976 to 1979, which she hosted with her brother.
- Throughout the 1960s and 1970s Heatherton would continue to visit the variety show circuit with regularity, and she was also featured in several films.
- Though the band never really took off, the song she sang on Family Ties was recorded as a single and Jaded was invited to play the song on the musical variety show Solid Gold.Advertisement
- After representing California in the Miss Teenage USA pageant, Valentine drew the attention of variety show host Ed Sullivan.
- She started out doing radio, and by 1952, she was hosting her own Los Angeles-based variety show.
- They travel to various places and put on a one hour variety show.