Variegations sentence example
- Dilophia, Rhytisma, &c. Moreover, variegations deceptively like these disease spots are known, e.g.
- Each plant has different variegations, so there's always something different.
- They gleam in green, lime, gold, and subtle variegations of cream, green, silver and gray.
- Albinism, with which variegated foliage may be considered, concerns a different set of causes, still obscure, and usually regarded as internal, though experiments go to show that some variegations are infectious.
- Each plant has different variegations, so there 's always something different.Advertisement