Variegate sentence example
- For many years, it was believed to be due to a genetic disorder that caused variegate porphyria.
- The more common sea-birds are the Sula variegate or guano-bird, a large gull called the Larus modestus, the Pelecanus thayus, and the Sterna Ynca, a beautiful tern with curved white feathers on each side of the head.
- Variegate porphyria (VP) is also known as porphyria variegata, protocoproporphyria, South African genetic porphyria, and Royal malady (supposedly King George III of England and Mary, Queen of Scots, suffered from VP).
- Treatment for acute intermittent porphyria, hereditary coproporphyria, and variegate porphyria follows the same basic regimen.
- For example, some people may find relief for the pain associated with acute intermittent porphyria, hereditary coproporphyria, or variegate porphyria through acupuncture or hypnosis.Advertisement