Varices sentence example
- Shell turriculated and siphonated, thick, each whorl with varices; foot broad and truncated anteriorly; pallial siphon well developed; proboscis present.
- Shell ventricose, with short spire, and wide aperture; no varices and no operculum; foot very broad, with projecting anterior angles; siphon long.
- Portal hypertension and its consequence of bleeding varices are usually seen in people with moderately advanced liver disease.
- Not everyone who has varices and who bleeds will be bleeding from varices.
- That revealed varices in the lower part of her esophagus which would fit in with a diagnosis of primary biliary cirrhosis.Advertisement
- Banding is just one way to treat oesophageal varices.
- I have portal hypertension & oesophageal varices, with the added bonus of Long QT Syndrome.
- Initially it was thought to be due to gastric varices and had a TIPSS inserted.
- Small varices however, may well develop into large varices over time.