Variances sentence example
- Most vision insurance plans offer similar benefits, but have variances that may determine who you do and don't receive eye care from.
- The input pixel footprint was set to and the pixel weights were taken from the reciprocals of the variances.
- The variances of the parameter estimates are also equal under these conditions, which can be verified by straightforward calculations.
- These chemicals give the memory foam the variances in its density properties.
- The natural variances and gradations in the bamboo will create a visually interesting focal point.Advertisement
- Hidden emotions and deep rooted memories, along with the variances of scent receptors and sensitivity, greatly influence our experience with odors.
- Siding possesses grooves and texture variances which can also add to the architectural appeal of the home.
- While to the untutored eye they may look identical in size and shape, tiny inclusions in the stone or variances in color mean that each stone is different.
- Apply this same format to other varietals to get a sense of similarities and variances that occur between Old World and New World wines as grapes go globetrotting.
- With all variances aside, a common expected rate of growth is usually one-fourth of an inch per month, or roughly 3-4 inches of growth per year.Advertisement
- Due to the wide variances in cost among locations, the only way to answer the question of how do I calculate the cost of daycare is to do research in your local area.
- While there are some variances from one fad diet to the next, most are simply unhealthy.
- The graphs also show that the range of effective variances is well below the values of perceived variances.
- The system security administrator could also be watched to ensure that there are no unexplained variances in normal duties.
- French is, however, exclusively used in the treaties constituting the great " international unions "; and bilingual treaties are sometimes accompanied by a third version in French, to be decisive in case of alleged variances between the other two.Advertisement