Vaporous sentence example
- Merino can also wick, absorb and evaporate moisture both in its liquid and vaporous state.
- vaporous mist which thickens and curdles overnight to form a dense fog by morning.
- vaporous illusion is a sense of the real.
- vaporous cloud.
- vaporous air, immediately encompassing the body of the moon.Advertisement
- It is an element which has no right to this country, except in a solid or vaporous state.
- By dusk, that layer has turned into a vaporous mist which thickens and curdles overnight to form a dense fog by morning.
- The upside of that vaporous illusion is a sense of the real.
- It is now associated and referred to as a mist or fog, and it usually displays a swirl effect within a vaporous cloud.
- That there is an atmosphere, or an orb of gross vaporous air, immediately encompassing the body of the moon.Advertisement
- Many vaporous shapes have been captured on video and in photos.
- Many people mistakenly refer to vaporous shapes or trails of fog-like mist as ectoplasm.
- vaporous state.
- They are not exhalations like our daily colloquies and vaporous breath.
- It " looks like a vaporous cloud " and is full of tricks and illusions of sense.Advertisement
- If we take it strictly to mean the belief in ghosts or spirits having the " vaporous materiality " proper to the objects of dream or hallucination, it is certain that the agency of such phantasms is not the sole cause to which all mystic happenings are referred (though ghosts and spirits are everywhere believed in, and appear to be endowed with greater predominance as religious synthesis advances amongst primitive peoples).