Vaporizing sentence example
- In 1826 Dumas devised a method suitable for substances of high boiling-point; this consisted in its essential point in vaporizing the substance in a flask made of suitable material, sealing it when full of vapour, and weighing.
- The vaporizing bulb A has fused about it a jacket B, provided with a condenser c. Two side tubes are fused on to the neck of A: the lower one leads to a mercury manometer M, and to the air by means of a cock C; the upper tube is provided with a rubber stopper through which a glass rod passes - this rod serves FIG.
- Mercury is the only cumulative vaporizing poison permanently implanted in the human body.
- These lasers are attracted to the melanin pigment cells in hair, heating these cells and vaporizing the hair.
- As mentioned previously, laser hair removal involves "vaporizing" the hair's pigment and eliminating the underlying follicles.Advertisement
- Once it has its eye of the target, it "zaps" the hair, essentially vaporizing it.
- The appliance also has an optional medicine cup for adding vaporizing inhalants.