Vaporize sentence example
- The corresponding intensity at the sun's surface is 4.62 X Io 4 as great, or 6.79 X Io 4 kilowatts per square metre = 7.88 X Io 4 horse-power per square yard - enough to melt a thickness of 13.3 metres (=39.6 ft.) of ice, or to vaporize 1.81 metres (=5.92 ft.) of water per minute.
- The heat pipe collector incorporates a special fluid, which begins to vaporize even at low temperatures.
- The use of lasers, which vaporize the lesion, can theoretically transmit the HPV.
- Laser Resurfacing, also known as a laser peel, is accomplished by using a CO2 laser to vaporize wrinkled skin one layer at a time.
- If gradually heated it begins to vaporize and decompose at about 130Ã‚°, and as a rule it detonates when heated slightly above this temperature, previously giving off some red fumes.Advertisement
- Focused laser light is used as the heat source to both melt and vaporize material in its path.
- Martians turn up, vaporize everything in sight, get defeated, Earth wins.