Vaporetto sentence example
- However, a short walk will take you to St Mark 's Square or the vaporetto stop at San Zaccaria.
- To reach the lagoon islands, take a "vaporetto" from Piazzale Roma or the Fondamenta Nuova (overlooking the Venetian graveyard).
- By train, you'll arrive at the Stazione Ferroviaria Santa Lucia, and then head towards the floating waterbus platforms; the #1 vaporetto makes stops all along the Grand Canal, and the #82 is an express boat directly to the Piazza San Marco.
- From Piazzale Roma, you can take a reasonably priced waterbus (vaporetto) to the city center.
- Getting to Venice is straightforward, parking on the mainland and then taking a vaporetto or ferry.Advertisement