Vapid sentence example
- Movies and TV shows make fun of vapid models, but the truth is that it's a demanding, cutthroat business, and you have to be strong and have a really good sense of humor.
- The NHS has now become the fig leaf for New Labor's vapid core.
- And I recently saw an interview with her and she came across as very vapid and artificial American.
- In working from early Dorian models they introduced refinements of their own, with the result that they produced beautiful, but somewhat vapid and academic types.
- Nobody wants a university to be an educational factory which turns out mindless, dull, vapid, students.Advertisement
- Job done, even if it 's not going to sate appetites for anything more than vapid entertainment.
- Then 18th-century musicians bemoaned the florid and vapid new style of Italian virtuosity which was destroying the true art on which they grew up.
- Pour it out indiscriminately; drown everyone around you in the vapid production of versified prose !
- One of the two heads on this dated sheet may probably have been a study for the same St Bernard; it was used afterwards by some follower for a St Leonard in a stiff and vapid "Ascension of Christ," wrongly attributed to the master himself in the Berlin Museum.
- 3 Maccabees, although purporting to be an historical narrative, is really an animated, if somewhat vapid, piece of fiction written in Greek somewhere between ioo B.C. and A.D.Advertisement