Vanua levu sentence example
- Close off the south-eastern shore of Vanua Levu is Taviuni, 26 m.
- South-east from Vanua Levu a loop of islets extends nearly to 20° S., enclosing the Koro Sea.
- It is " a far cry " from Vanua Levu to Vancouver Island, and, ethnologically, the Ahts of the latter region are extremely remote from the Papuans with their mixture of Malay and Polynesian blood.
- Melanesia: " man was made of clay, red from the marshy side of Vanua Levu "; woman was made by Qat of willow twigs.
- To the north of Fiji, lies the second major island, the stunningly scenic Vanua Levu.Advertisement
- South-east from Vanua Levu a loop of islets extends nearly to 20Ã‚° S., enclosing the Koro Sea.
- However, Viti Levu and Vanua Levu make up 85% of the land, and only approximately 100 islands are actually occupied.