Vanilla-extract sentence example
- Open cooled condensed milk and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add ½ tsp vanilla extract and a little powdered sweetener, according to taste.
- Mix a 200g tub of low fat soft cheese with 1 beaten egg, 2 tbsp powdered sweetener and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Vanilla: Most people use vanilla extract rather than vanilla beans, but either way, vanilla is a great spice used in almost all baking, especially as a counter to chocolate flavors.
- Add a splash of vanilla extract to round out the flavor, or experiment with vanilla or chocolate infused vodka.Advertisement
- Mix well and add vanilla extract and baking soda, mixing again.
- Other fondant recipe ingredients may include gelatin, shortening, or vanilla extract.
- Using low heat in a saucepan, blend the milk, cinnamon, cloves, and half a teaspoon of the vanilla extract.
- If you want to experiment with candle making and don’t have a lot of money to spend, vanilla extract will work for scenting your candles.
- Mix 1/4 cup baking soda with a cup or two of water and a few teaspoons of vanilla extract.Advertisement
- Colorful Candle: Make a candle from broken bits of crayons and add fragrance with vanilla extract from your kitchen.
- Some aren't real vinegar at all, but are actually imitations, much like the difference between real and imitation vanilla extract.
- You can make flavored variations of the following recipe by replacing the vanilla extract with another flavor.