Vandalized sentence example
- Many protests and counter-protests reached violent levels, with theaters being vandalized, posters burned, and in the end it took police protection to allow the movie to be screened at all.
- Type of car: Cars that are expensive to repair, are often stolen or vandalized, or are typically driven fast send up red flags at insurance companies.
- You will even be covered against financial loss if your property is vandalized but still usable.
- If your car is stolen or vandalized or damaged by weather or other non-accident related causes, you will need comprehensive coverage to pay for that.
- Renters insurance should also keep you covered if anything you own that is on the property is either vandalized or stolen.Advertisement
- God-fearing type was very offended by the implicit irreverence, and vandalized the display.
- Some areas lack bias almost completely, like their excellent science entries; other areas, like the current war in Iraq or hot-button topics like abortion and religion, are often biased, sometimes vandalized, and always in dispute.