Vance sentence example
- Liberal support was given to the Confederacy, both in men and supplies, but Governor Vance, one of the ablest of the Southern war governors, engaged in acrimonious controversies with President Jefferson Davis, contending that the general government of the Confederacy was encroaching upon the prerogatives of the separate states.
- Zebulon Baird Vance >>
- Brown of Georgia, and Governor Zebulon Vance of North Carolina.
- Vance Smith; Dr Robert Scott; the Rev. F.Advertisement
- 497); Livre des Sibiles (i i 60); Enseignements Trebor, by Robert de Ho (= Hoo, Kent, on the left bank of the Medway) [edited by Mary Vance Young, Paris; Picard, IoI; cf.
- America's Philo Vance had the strange gentility of Wimsey while Nero Wolf sounded more predatory.
- The same can be said of his gentleman sleuth, Philo Vance.
- But later in life he became even better known to the literary world by his novels, [[Joseph]] Vance (1906), Alice for Short (1907), Somehow Good (1908) and It Never Can Happen Again (1909), in which the influence of Dickens and of his own earlier family life were conspicuous.
- She has one brother, Vance, who is an actor and guitarist for Cowboy Mouth.Advertisement
- Hosted by Greg Williams and Cynthia Steele Vance, AARP - My Generation covers lifestyle issues in a magazine format.
- Founded by designer Sheila Vance, every sunglass Sama produces is imbued with luxury and exquisite, eye catching details.
- The rest of the team includes Ginger Alexander, Kevin Maloney, Dawn Nosal and Vance Sudano.
- Vance Sudano is a real estate broker who sells the completed houses.
- Vance). The website encourages people to log in and record their "flash forward".Advertisement