Vampirism sentence example
- Sarah usually made her beaus understand that vampirism isn't all it is cracked up to be, and she would not wish this life on anyone.
- These days, she only fed on lovers when they had accepted her vampirism and wanted to share that intimacy.
- Then off the newborn goes to start a life of vampirism, just like a bird leaving the nest.
- If he only had some assurance Elisabeth would accept his vampirism.
- I don't think so either, but you never know what vampirism will do to a person.Advertisement
- After completing the Cure for Vampirism mission, go talk to Janus Hassidor.
- There is also something included for people who enjoy bondage, same sex romance, as well as those who enjoy light romance, and all the stories remain true to the vampire topic while interpreting the way vampirism works different.