Valuing sentence example
- Valuing them is a huge task involving the collation of a lot of evidence.
- Some students even grew indignant at the idea of valuing honor above life, calling the whole notion nonsense.
- An offer for BPT PLC became wholly unconditional in May 2001, valuing the group at £ 475 million.
- The same logic applies to me valuing small-scale producers who make the same effort in their line of work.
- Are they valuing the same factors that you're concerned about?Advertisement
- Valuing sleep by ensuring you get enough of it can help you get the amount you need to function optimally.
- A general guideline for valuing a book using either Abe Books or Alibris is estimating the value to be between 40-60 percent of the listed retail price.
- He was of that greatest human type: a man of the present, valuing justly the past and no dreamer.
- Valuing his friendship, she had developed a knack for turning the conversation on a less perilous course.
- He was indignant at the idea of valuing honor above life, calling the whole notion nonsense.Advertisement
- ThereÃ¢s also the issue of valuing firms by tangible assets.
- Cue a further management buyout valuing the company at £ 11m.
- Valuing philosophy chiefly for its influence upon conduct, Xenocrates bestowed especial attention upon ethics.