Value-free sentence example
- The step back from measurement to judgment about the welfare state of the animal involves an interpretation, which is not value-free.
- He allows that in the writing of history there is a degree of subjectivity and that it can never be entirely value-free.
- Such a value-free science must be combined with an appropriate end.
- No one could have left the session laboring under the illusion that economics was a value-free zone.
- To integrate ethical insights with the supposedly value-free knowledge of the natural, physical and (with some exceptions) social sciences.Advertisement
- Story-telling is not an morally neutral, value-free exercise.
- However, this is by no means claiming that evaluation is a value-free process.
- The scriptures then do not so much convey value-free objective information, as they also exalt, express, reflect, and invite.