Value-added sentence example
- However, academics are concerned that the data are not yet sufficiently accurate to make value-added comparisons.
- The value added measures in the current tables take account of prior attainment, which is the biggest single factor affecting pupil results.
- This is a crown copyright value added product, reuse of which requires a Click-Use License for value added material issued by HMSO.
- The focus in the first call in June 1995 was the integration of component services to form value added services and distributed multimedia.
- Service points provide information, guidance, seat reservation and tickets as well as value added services for all of the intermodal transport system.Advertisement
- Of course, video games are among the most coveted Dora the Explorer items on any young fan's list, and plenty of choices are available, most with educational value added to the hours of fun they offer.
- Each stage of manufacturing an item is subject to a value added tax.
- Value Added Tax Value Added Tax on the hammer price is imposed by law on all items affixed with an asterisk or double asterisk.
- Even though it is a more straightforward watch than the previous options, this model actually comes with several value-added features like dual time zone support and a simple USB-charging interface.
- Given the number of different hosting companies that have reseller programs, choosing the right one is a matter of weighing variables and services offered in terms of the cost and value-added.