Valorous sentence example
- Indeed, the Englished Linschoten provides another important illustration of English imperialism, while expropriating the valorous deeds of another nation.
- It is a fitting and long overdue tribute to the valorous service of one of America 's most celebrated fighting divisions.
- In 1822 it was raised to the rank of a city, and in 1841, as a reward for its loyalty in revolutionary wars of that province, it was distinguished by the title of Leal e valorosa (loyal and valorous).
- Henry's son Murkertagh the Strongminded, and his great-grandson Hugh, described as "the most renowned, hospitable and valorous of the princes of Ireland in his time," greatly consolidated the power of the O'Neills.
- But in spite of repeated rebuffs the party of reform was valorous, and undaunted; its members knew that their case was overwhelmingly strong.Advertisement