Valor sentence example
- The one who responded with greatest valor would win.
- They are available on the Conquest, Glory, Valor and Liberty ships.
- Carnival's larger ships take a slightly different approach with names like Spirit, Valor, Victory, Triumph, Freedom and Splendor imbuing each voyage with a sense of challenge and adventure.
- The N-Force logo incorporates the words honor and valor, highlighting traditional swordsmanship values.
- The iron cross's popular symbolism as a tattoo comes from honorable German history combined with military valor.Advertisement
- It is found in the Warlord's Endless Hour (Plane of Valor).
- This combination of Austrian precision with Russian valor--what more could be wished for?
- Flying the great ship, now failing in all areas, into the sun was a fitting tribute to her valor.
- But in general I can tell you, Papa, that such a heroic spirit, the truly antique valor of the Russian army, which they--which it" (he corrected himself) "has shown or displayed in the battle of the twenty-sixth-- there are no words worthy to do it justice!
- The Russian military historians in so far as they submit to claims of logic must admit that conclusion, and in spite of their lyrical rhapsodies about valor, devotion, and so forth, must reluctantly admit that the French retreat from Moscow was a series of victories for Napoleon and defeats for Kutuzov.Advertisement
- I tell you, Papa" (he smote himself on the breast as a general he had heard speaking had done, but Berg did it a trifle late for he should have struck his breast at the words "Russian army"), "I tell you frankly that we, the commanders, far from having to urge the men on or anything of that kind, could hardly restrain those... those... yes, those exploits of antique valor," he went on rapidly.