Validly sentence example
- The courts have accepted that goods may be validly distrained in this way.
- The latter is a person who claims to act and purports to act as a director, tho not validly appointed as such.
- After doing so, you will know which you can validly claim, which makes your estimate closer to your actual liability and therefore more reliable.
- If the whole of a man's personality goes to the making of the truth he accepts, it is clear that his beliefs are not matters of "pure reason," and that his passional and volitional nature must contribute to them and cannot validly be excluded.
- So far as jurisdiction is concerned, however, those ' Thus sacraments administered by validly ordained or consecrated priests and bishops are regarded as valid, even when those who administer them are heretics or schismatics.Advertisement
- Occupying a position, therefore, within the wider sphere of the general theory of knowledge, ordinary logic consists in an analysis of the nature of general statement, and of the conditions under which we pass validly from one general statement to another.
- On the other hand, St Thomas holds that orders may be validly conferred on children who have not come to the use of reason.