Validates sentence example
- A vector instruction that validates the VC is called a masked operation.
- Sources validate a fact and using them validates your work.
- Complimenting her on the earrings, however, validates the time she spent trying to accessorize well - and many women will appreciate that you took the time to observe and really see them.
- This is his connection to the earth plane and one of the ways he validates his own existence.
- Many people believe such stories validate the theory of reincarnation, while others lay claim that it validates their particular religious belief systems.Advertisement
- It effectively validates the theme of the film and pulsates with power and intensity.