Valgus sentence example
- He had 30 degrees of anterior angulation, 7 degrees of valgus and 2.5cm of shortening.
- Look for instability of the joint, leg length inequality, marked valgus or varus deformity.
- Less commonly, valgus deformity of the knee will be seen in association with lateral compartment osteoarthritis.
- A valgus heel can also be corrected with surgery.
- Overall, hallux valgus angle was reduced by a mean of 11 degrees and intermetatarsal angle by a mean of 2 degrees.Advertisement
- And shoes that push the toes together, force the big toe into a hallux valgus position.
- If there is hallux valgus test the MTP joint in the reduced position if possible.
- There are four variations of clubfoot: talipes varus, talipes valgus, talipes equines, and talipes calcaneus.