Valentino sentence example
- Claudia chose a black Valentino.
- She unzipped the Valentino.
- Cesare, who renounced his cardinalate, was sent on a mission to France at the end of the year, bearing a bull of divorce for the new king Louis XII., in exchange for which he obtained the duchy of Valentinois (hence his title of Duca Valentino) and a promise of material assistance in his schemes to subjugate the feudal princelings of Romagna; he married a princess of Navarre.
- From what remains of Machiavelli's official letters, and from his tract upon the Modo the tenne it duca Valentino per ammazzar Vitellozzo Vitelli, we are able to appreciate the actual relations which existed between the two men, and the growth in Machiavelli's mind of a political ideal based upon his study of the duke's character.
- That the Cesare of history does not exactly match the Duca Valentino of Machiavelli's writings is certain.Advertisement
- Still the fact remains that henceforth Machiavelli cherished the ideal image of the statesman which he had modelled upon Cesare, and called this by the name of Valentino.
- The Castello del Valentino is a building partly in the French style of the middle of the 16th century.
- This site also presents the newest fashions by designers such as Marc Jacobs, Christian Lacroix, Valentino, and Burberry.
- Here, you'll find luxury items like Valentino leather cuff bracelets featuring flowers.
- Valentino has a very nice selection of Retro styles.Advertisement
- The feeling of melancholy and loss associated with tango was epitomized in 1917 by Carlos Gardel in Mi Noche Triste In 1921, tango first hit the silver screen danced by Hollywood star Rudolph Valentino.
- The show was created to raise funds and awareness for Leukemia Research following the death of Rizzo's son, Valentino.
- Her black Valentino dress featured vertical white accents that helped to elongate Julia's already tall frame.
- She favored high-end designers including Chanel, Giorgio Armani and Valentino but was not opposed to shopping at mainstream shops as well.
- This R.E.D Valentino is a classic trench that embraces its feminine side, complete with ruffles and a detachable black satin tie.Advertisement
- Bluefly: You'll find a large number of tote bags on this site, such as the Valentino black plastic tote with a lace design.
- The Los Angeles Pet Cemetery: Many famous pets call the Los Angeles Pet Cemetery home, but none is said to be more active than Rudolph Valentino's Great Dane, Kabar.